I started another journal somewhere else and I don't think I like it. I don't know how I am going to feel in general about an online journal, but we will see, huh?!?! Any ways this entry was on...
24 October 2005 -Hi this is my second pregnancy. I am 12 weeks along and starting to feel better. Mostly tired and cranky, but getting better. Feel like I'm getting FAT, and not really feeling all that pregnant yet. Hope I don't get to big though, considering how much weight I put on with my first little bug. And I never lost all of it. Had a doctors appointment two weeks ago. To soon to hear for a heartbeat, so in another two weeks I will go back and hopefully then I will get another confomation that I'm pregnant, and not just becoming a fat, crazy lady. LOL. Other than that nothing new so far. We will see soon.
The Williams Family
All of us. Kaiden 9 days old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment